(no returns or exchanges)
ELIGIBILITY FOR RETURNS (Available to Wholesale Accounts) AND EXCHANGES (Available to Wholesale and Retail Accounts)
A Wholesale Account return order will only be accepted if the following conditions are met:
- All of the items within the order are not physically damaged and show no sign of physical use unless defective.
- All of the accessories originally enclosed with the purchased item(s) are included and enclosed with the purchased item(s) and in perfect condition.
- The order was returned within 30 days from the delivery date.
- Expired, broken, incorrect, and/or missing items (not included defective) within the order must be reported within 48 hours of the order’s original delivery date.
- A completed Return Order Form is included with the return order.
The following items may not be returned or exchanged (All Accounts):
- E-liquids (Third Party and/or Premium House E-Liquid)
- Used or open Tanks and/or Rebuildable Atomizers.
- Coils and Pods
- Alternative Products
- Disposables (Puff Bars, Mojos, Ryze, etc.)
- Items with manufacturer’s visual defects including but not limited to lining gaps, small chips in the paint, and off-color resin.
HOLDING INELIGIBLE ITEMS
Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs and fees for items that they mail to us that we deem are ineligible for returns and/or exchanges. We are not responsible for paying for the shipping costs and fees incurred by shipping items back to the purchaser.
If any items included within a return order are deemed ineligible for a return credit or an exchange, we will attempt to contact the customer to return those items. If the customer cannot be contacted or is not responsive, we will hold those items for no longer than 10 days after our first attempt at contact with the customer before disposing of those items.
RETURN TO SENDER
If an exchange order is shipped and returned by a mail carrier for issues of non-delivery, we will make attempts to contact the customer to resolve the issue. Orders held longer than 72 hours will be deconstructed and placed back into inventory and store credit will be issued to the relevant customer’s account. An email will also be sent to the customer notifying them of the credit issuance.
If we cannot ship an exchange order to an address for any reason(s) including but not limited to an incomplete or inaccurate address given, we will hold the items in that order for 72 hours and attempt to contact the customer. After 72 hours we will cancel and deconstruct the order and issue store credit to the customer’s account.
Only regular priced items are eligible to be refunded or exchanged. Discounted items, clearance items, sale items, and other items that are discounted as part of a promotion are not eligible to be refunded or exchanged.
BUYER'S REMORSE (Wholesale Accounts)
Items that are determined by the buyer to be unwanted after purchase must be sent back to us within 48 hours of delivery, must be unopened and in salable condition. Items that are included in the list of non-returnable items are not eligible for a refund or exchange, even if they are unwanted. Also, please note that all Buyer's Remorse returns are subject to a restocking fee.