Reward points earned by purchasing this item:
Reward points needed to receive this item for free:
$7.99 - $21.99
- PG and VG are the odorless liquids that are combined with flavor and nicotine to create e-juice.
- Both PG and VG technically belong to the alcohol chemical class (despite the name, they are not intoxicating). They are classified as sugar alcohols and are included in many consumable products.
- They produce vapor when heated, which allows them to be inhaled.
- PG and VG are not oils, and can’t cause any of the medical issues—like lipoid pneumonia—that inhaling actual oils can.
- The two fluids have a different consistency to each other and a slightly different taste.
- They have distinct mouth and throat sensations when vaped.
- Most modern e-liquid uses a combination of the two fluids, though the ratio can vary dramatically.
- Some vaping starter kit set-ups can only work with a certain level of PG and VG.